There are still a few days left in the year, but I think it’s safe to say that I have the pictures I want to make a year-in-review of me this year. Unfortunately the only picture taken of my face in February was taken by someone at a ward party who never got around to getting the photos out. And the only picture taken of me in May was so I could renew my passport. But you get the idea.
- January – went to a political raly against proposed educational budget cuts.
- February – spent the whole month with my thumb in a brace.
- March – Pi party and Ides of March party.
- April – Mom came to visit so we took her out to the desert.
- May – Renewed my passport.
- June – Brett proposed.
- July – I had a birthday.
- August – We had engagement photos taken.
- September – Brett’s family came down so we took them out to the desert. (We didn’t take any photos of the kidney stone incident.)
- October – Halloween!
- November – We got married! In the snow!
- December – Christmas.
It was a real good year.