Meet GigglesI am an educator and PhD. I quilt, belly dance, run, read, and try to grow things. I am a Mormon. I am infertile. I am a daughter, sister, aunt, grand-daughter, friend, wife, and mom. more...
The start of foreverBrett and I got married 9 years, 3 months, and 1 day ago.
Posts I’m Proud Of
What I’m Reading
- LW - Me, the Runner, Part 5: Running With Dad
- Mama G - Me, the Runner, Part 5: Running With Dad
- AmandaStretch - Lasts
- Heidi - Me, the Runner, Part 2: Jr. High Track & Field
- Giggles - Me, the Runner, Part 2: Jr. High Track & Field
- Brett L. Dennis - Me, the Runner, Part 2: Jr. High Track & Field
- AmandaStretch - NaBloPoMo?
Category Archives: Old Jeans
I bought a ten foot length of 1/2 inch PEX piping for $3.22 and pulled out a pair of Brett’s old jeans (yup, this is another “I made it with my husband’s pants” post). And made this, an infant activity gym: Keep reading
When I do get a creative urge, I make use of what we’ve already got. And the denim I get when Brett wears out his pants is great! Check out some of the things I’ve made with my husband’s pants. Keep reading
The Creator of the plan of happiness is also the Creator of all the beauty we see around us. I’ve had several occasions to wonder if something was created simply for the joy and beauty of it. Keep reading