Meet GigglesI am an educator and PhD. I quilt, belly dance, run, read, and try to grow things. I am a Mormon. I am infertile. I am a daughter, sister, aunt, grand-daughter, friend, wife, and mom. more...
The start of foreverBrett and I got married 5 years, 1 month, and 4 days ago.
Posts I’m Proud Of
What I’m Reading
- Mama g - We like technology
- AmandaStretch - We like technology
- AmandaStretch - Elves on Shelves
- AmandaStretch - Tell me the stories of Jesus
- AmandaStretch - I Knit
- AmandaStretch - It was a good week for my news feed
- AmandaStretch - Count your many blessings
- AmandaStretch - The 100 Most Influential People in Your Life
- AmandaStretch - Favorite Things – The Thanksgiving meal edition
- AmandaStretch - Familly is work. But it’s good work.
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Although maybe what he’s saying is that compared to tree watching his life is real exciting. Is “exciting” the same thing as “hectic”? Keep reading
I think we judge Martha too quickly when we read about her and her sister in Luke. There is another story about the two sisters in John. … When he gets near Bethany it is Martha, not Mary, that rushes to meet him, before he even arrives in the city. Keep reading
Brett wants to know what happens next. … Do you know (or can you make up) what happened next for Brett? Tell the story in the comments. Keep reading
Mr. President, With the current healthcare debate about the mandate to cover the prevention of children, I must ask why there is no mandate to cover the creation of children? … Keep reading
This post, post number 1111, is dedicated to Brett (because he said he’d care when the post was #1111). … At the risk of being too mushy gushy in public, here are 1111 reasons why I’m the lucky one in this relationship. Keep reading
“I need to go meet my friend” doesn’t necessarily mean I am going to meet up with them at some designated place that we have both planned. It can also mean that I actually have to go physically meet these people who are my friends … Keep reading