Meet GigglesI am an educator and PhD. I quilt, belly dance, run, read, and try to grow things. I am a Mormon. I am infertile. I am a daughter, sister, aunt, grand-daughter, friend, wife, and mom. more...
The start of foreverBrett and I got married 5 years, 1 month, and 7 days ago.
Posts I’m Proud Of
What I’m Reading
- Brett - We like technology
- Mama g - We like technology
- AmandaStretch - We like technology
- AmandaStretch - Elves on Shelves
- AmandaStretch - Tell me the stories of Jesus
- AmandaStretch - I Knit
- AmandaStretch - It was a good week for my news feed
- AmandaStretch - Count your many blessings
- AmandaStretch - The 100 Most Influential People in Your Life
- AmandaStretch - Favorite Things – The Thanksgiving meal edition
Daily Archives: 1 April 2012
This weekend was the annual General Conference for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I love Conference weekend. For many years now I’ve spent time before Conference thinking about my life and places I could improve or things I could understand better. Keep reading