Meet GigglesI am an educator and PhD. I quilt, belly dance, run, read, and try to grow things. I am a Mormon. I am infertile. I am a daughter, sister, aunt, grand-daughter, friend, wife, and mom. more...
The start of foreverBrett and I got married 9 years, 5 months, and 7 days ago.
Posts I’m Proud Of
What I’m Reading
- Brett L. Dennis - Talent Show!
- Mama g - Talent Show!
- Mama g - Me, the Runner, Part 5: Running With Dad
- Giggles - Me, the Runner, Part 3: College and Beyond
- Brett L. Dennis - Me, the Runner, Part 5: Running With Dad
- Brett L. Dennis - Me, the Runner, Part 4: Marriage and Children
- Brett L. Dennis - Me, the Runner, Part 3: College and Beyond
Daily Archives: 7 January 2019
When I started jr. high in 7th grade I considered myself athletic. So I went out for every sport. And, it turns out, I’m not as athletic as I thought I was. At least not when it comes to team sports involving balls. And I was cut from every team. Track didn’t have cuts though. They could find something for everyone to do. I was definitely not a hurdler. That ambition never materialized. But I could run distances. Keep reading