Meet GigglesI am an educator and PhD. I quilt, belly dance, run, read, and try to grow things. I am a Mormon. I am infertile. I am a daughter, sister, aunt, grand-daughter, friend, wife, and mom. more...
The start of foreverBrett and I got married 9 years, 3 months, and 1 day ago.
Posts I’m Proud Of
What I’m Reading
- LW - Me, the Runner, Part 5: Running With Dad
- Mama G - Me, the Runner, Part 5: Running With Dad
- AmandaStretch - Lasts
- Heidi - Me, the Runner, Part 2: Jr. High Track & Field
- Giggles - Me, the Runner, Part 2: Jr. High Track & Field
- Brett L. Dennis - Me, the Runner, Part 2: Jr. High Track & Field
- AmandaStretch - NaBloPoMo?
Monthly Archives: November 2018
Well, it’s National Blog Posting Month again. And in all the history of this blog I have never not blogged every day for the month of November. That includes the year we got married (mid-November). … This year I will still have the goal to blog every day this month. However, because four children actually do keep a person rather busy, I’m disastrously behind on our private family blog. So my goal for this month will be to do one catch-up post every day. Because darn it all if they don’t all grow super fast. Wish me luck! Keep reading